Air conditioner is an important part of an HVAC system. It keeps the interiors comfortable during the hot days, especially during the summer. Commercial buildings are dependent on the air conditioners to keep the office space cool and comfortable. HVAC systems are capable of keeping the whole building cool and comfortable. Most of the commercial spaces have rooftop unit HVAC system.
Residential properties too need efficient HVAC system to keep the interiors of the house comfortably cool during the summer and humid days. You can imagine the discomfort faced by people when their ACs break down for some reason. This is where you will need Air Conditioning repair Hickory, NC.
Like everything else, your air conditioners too will suffer wear and tear. Using it for long hours will reduce its efficiency. It is nothing new. A quick AC repair Hickory, NC can help restore the air conditioner. Understanding different types of AC repairs can help you find the right solution at the right time.
If you are looking for ideas, information or suggestions on AC repair and maintenance, you are in the right place.
WHAT IS AIR CONDITIONING
HVAC is widely used now to describe the heating and cooling system of the house. Air conditioner is a part of HVAC system which stands for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. AC is a huge part of HVAC system and comes in variety of designs and make like central AC, ductless AC, wall mounted AC, portable and more. It can be customized to suit specific cooling need of the premises.
Air conditioning or AC is a cooling system that regulates the temperature inside the room or space. It does so by removing heat and moisture from the air inside and keep the area cool. It is responsible for controlling temperature, humidity and indoor air quality.
You can choose to have AC with HVAC system or get individual air conditioners installed in the building. People can choose their air conditioner system as per your specific needs. The point is, a reliable AC repair service will be able to fix any type of AC system.
MOST COMMON AIR CONDITIONING PROBLEMS
Your air conditioner will need repairs from time to time. ACs can develop problem for a variety of reasons. You can prevent many of the AC problems with proper installation and maintenance service. Nevertheless, you will need air conditioning repair service Hickory, NC at some point. Over time, AC like any other electrical system, will start losing efficiency or develop issues. Learning about the most common types of AC problems can help you determine the cause and find the right solution.
Here are the most common types of problems air conditioners can develop:
- The Air Conditioner Is Not Turning On – This is one of the most common types of AC problems. When the AC doesn’t turn on, check the batteries in the thermostat and replace them if they are dead. If the batteries are ok, check the settings to see if it is on the right mode or not. If the thermostat is fine, and your AC is still not working then check the circuit breaker if it has tripped. Fix it and see if the AC turns on. If it doesn’t then an easy alternative is to call in professionals to have a look at the system.
- AC is not cooling the Air – Dirty filters can block the airflow of the AC unit and prevent it from cooling the air efficiently. It can also affect the quality of the condenser unit by reducing the cooling capabilities of the AC. Regularly cleaning and replacing the dirty AC filter is very important. Replacing it every month can help prevent this issue and ensure your rooms get efficient cooling.
- Freezing up of AC – It can happen due to a variety of reasons, such as low temperature outside, insufficient airflow, motor issues, and low coolant levels. This can be prevented with a preventive AC maintenance service.
- Leaking of Refrigerant – This is another very common AC problem that can affect the quality of your AC system. Leaking of the coolant or refrigerant can cause inefficient cooling of air. You will notice temperature variation and your AC will not perform optimally. If you don’t fix this problem, this issue will result in damaging of the compressor and freezing of the coil.
- Freezing of the Evaporator Coil – Inefficient airflow can result in freezing of the evaporator coils. This can result in freezing of the AC and ultimately the breaking down of the entire system. This usually happens due to dirtily filters, blocked vents and faulty fans. One effective solution to this issue is regularly cleaning the filters and/or replacing them from time to time.
- Drainage Problems – Drainage issue can also result in AC problems. If the drain pipe is clogged with dust, dirt and algae then it can affect the quality of the AC system. Clogging can also result in a lot of problems like mold growth and fungus development. Keeping the drain lines clean is very important.
- Sensor Problem – The thermostat present in the AC system reads the air temperature in the evaporating coil and adjusts it as per the room condition. If the sensors don’t work properly, it can result in random turning on and off cycle. Which is why, it is important the sensor is placed properly so that it makes accurate readings and provide the right signals.
IMPORTANCE OF REGULAR AC MAINTENANCE
If you want to keep your AC in top-notch condition and prevent any major issues, regular AC maintenance is the key. It can help you keep your air conditioning working efficiently for a long time. Regular AC maintenance work on so many levels and offers a wide range of benefits. Knowing the importance of AC maintenance will help you keep your cooling system in great shape throughout the year. Inefficient air conditioner can make things uncomfortable inside the rooms. Which is why, it is important to get AC repaired on time and also prevent issues with regular maintenance.
Here are the benefits of regular AC maintenance:
- Improve Air Quality
Regular AC maintenance will help get rid of the dirt and dust from the system. This will improve the quality of air and performance of the air conditioning system. The air filters are responsible for collecting dust and dirt and preventing it from entering the interior space. AC maintenance includes cleaning the filters regularly and replacing them on time to prevent clogging.
- Save Energy Cost
Whether its home or office, saving energy cost is important not just for your own benefits, but also for the environment. Efficiently working air conditioning system will use less energy while providing better cooling. It is true that advanced AC system come with energy efficiency feature. But regular AC maintenance is also important to reduce energy cost. It can help reduce the energy cost while improving the performance by cleaning the components, repairing parts and updating it.
- Improve Comfort Level
From efficient airflow to effective cooling, regular AC maintenance can help improve the comfort level inside the room. The technicians will check the system for irregularities and fix the issues before it can spiral into a major problem. Preventive measures like maintenance are more effective in keeping the AC system in good condition for a long time. Not to mention, it will also reduce downtime.
- Increase the Lifespan of the AC System
Regular maintenance work will increase the lifespan of the AC system. It will help prevent any major breakdown, thus maintaining its efficiency for longer. The individual components will work more efficiently and for longer time. Not just that, it will also prevent premature breakdown of the system. It will also save cost on complicated repair work.
IMPORTANCE OF PROPER AIR CONDITIONER REPAIR
When it comes to keeping the AC in good condition, you cannot ignore the importance of timely repair solution. Air conditioner will need repair work from time to time even with maintenance. It is natural for AC system to develop problems with regular use. With the right air conditioning repair service Hickory, NC, you can easily make your AC work efficiently once again.
- Timely repairs can prevent major breakdown of the system. A professional AC repair technician will perform a quick diagnosis and fix the issue before it gets out of hand.
- Professional technicians have the expertise and experience to quickly find the issue and fix it. DIYs like cleaning the filter can work sometimes. But for major AC problems, you need a professional technician for proper repair and safety too.
- Professional air conditioning repair Hickory, NC can save time and cost. AC repairs shouldn’t be taken lightly. A small mistake can cost you the entire air condition. Which is why, you need a trained, certified and experienced repair technician.
- Hiring a professional for your AC repair needs can save your cost too. Quick repair solution will ensure that your air conditioner is up and running in no time. Commercial spaces need quick AC repair solution so that they don’t have to deal with downtime for long.
- Safe repair solution is equally important. Trained technicians can quickly diagnose the issue and safely solve it. Hiring a licensed and insured air conditioning repair service in Hickory, NC is important to get a reliable repair solution.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT AC REPAIR SERVICE
When it comes to air conditioning Hickory, NC, choosing the right repair service is very important Finding the service provider will ensure faster and better results at low cost. There are so many options, but not all service providers are worth hiring. Here are a few important considerations for hiring the best technician for AC repair in Hickory, NC:
- Qualifications – When looking for the right AC repair technician or service provider, it is important to hire a licensed, insured, and bonded company. Make sure to check the credentials before hiring an AC repair company. Having proper license is important for performing the task. Not just that, insurance and bond provide cover in case of accident or damage.
- Experience – It is important to hire a team or service provider that has enough experience. Experienced technicians will perform the installation, repair and maintenance work quickly and safely. This is very important for getting the desired results.
- Reviews and Testimonials – Today, good reviews and testimonials are important for any business. It works like reference or recommendation. They can help you find a reliable solution in less time. Customers share their experience with the company and it can help you choose the right service provider.
- Great Customer Care Service – Customer care support is equally important. Having a highly efficient support team means you will be quickly provided the help you need. For instance, the representative should be quick enough to help you get emergency repair assistance. Don’t forget to check how good their customer service is.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Air conditioning system is important for homes and offices. To keep them running efficiently, you need the right repair and maintenance solution. It is important to find the right service when you see issues with your air conditioning in Hickory, NC. It is important to understand how AC works and about the most common types of air conditioning problems. It will help you quickly fix the issues and find the right air conditioning repair service Hickory, NC.
If you are looking for a reliable AC repair company Hickory, NC then Anytime Heating and Cooling Repair is your destination. We provide high-quality and reliable AC repair solution for homes and commercial spaces. Our trained and experienced technicians will quickly diagnose the issue ad ensure your air conditioning is working efficiently throughout the year.
Call us at (828) 838-0973 for emergency HVAC service.
Check out the details of our AC service here – https://www.anytimeheatcool.com/ac-repair-service-hickory-nc/